Re: Bookcloth in Canada

There is also a place in Canada (ON  I think) called the
Japanese Paper Place or something like that, I ordered some
Kozo from them years ago and they have a web-site, but for the
life of me I can't remember it, or find the invoices.

An Altavista search on Japanese Papers might provide
several worthy links however.

Just my $0.02

Rommel