Re: Bookcloth in Canada

My somewhat old contact information for the Japanese Paper Place is:

(tel) 416-369-0089
(fax) 416-369-0163

Their address in 1994 was 887 Queen Street West
                             Toronto, Ontario M6J1G5

They have a lot of beautiful paper---as I recall, when I got their sample
book, they had a $50 minimum order.

Hope this helps!
LeeAnne Mallonee
in Bangor, Maine (not in Canada, but close!)