Re: Alligator

Hi Bob

There is a place in the Netherlands that sells some "odd" skins, like snake
or lizard. I don't know if they sell alligator but you could try:
It's Henk de Groot in Rotterdam. Unfortunately I don't have the full address
but you can e-mail them at zhdg@wirehub.nl

Good luck, Dagmar

I hope that wasn't one of the two you already have!

Dagmar Hinz
Conservator
Scottish Archive Network Limited
Thomas Thomson House