Re: Bookcloth in Canada

Many thanks for all your suggestions. I am very familiar with the
Japanese Paper Place and have become a regular customer. They do not,
however, sell bookcloth. I will definitely check out the Paper Route and
Campbell-Logan bindery even though they are not in Canada. My previous
purchases have resulted in high brokerage fees, and couple of taxes at
the border, on top of shipping costs, therefore I was looking for
something closer to home. Thanks again. I really enjoy this list and the
wealth of information it offers.