Re: Cutting surface

I just bought a 4' x 8' sheet of food preparation surface plastic for
$40 Canadian. I cut it to fit 1/2 of my work table. It can be power
sanded when cuts are too deep, later flipped and eventually replaced.
This same surface is used in clicker machines, that use dies and tons of
pressure to cut cloth or leather. It is quite easy on blades and lasts a
long time. Check out your local plastics supply store.

Good luck
Kathe