Re: Cutting Surface

Perhaps another solution is to find a self-healing cutting mat at a
good price. I've noticed that many art shops sell these mats at an
extortionate price. But I've always bought mine - from A4 size up
to desktop size - from a couple of suppliers at fairs, that charge
no more than, and often less than half the price of most shops.
These mats are not sub-standard or a different brand, and have
served me very well. This makes them affordable and worthwhile.

I suggest checking on the net for prices. The people I have bought
from at fairs in the UK have been Shesto and Proops. You can
probably find these on the web at www.shesto.co.uk and
www.proops.co.uk, although you could try a .com ending too. Of
course the postman might have trouble getting one through your
letter box...

Tim

Tim Sheppard                    tim@lilliput-p.win-uk.net
Lilliput Press   -   Publisher of fine books in miniature
England                         http://www.lilliput.co.uk
                      The Storytelling FAQ is hosted here