OT: lettering forms

A friend of mine posted the following to another list.  Thought someone
here might be able to help.  Thanks.

>Back in the dawn of time, before we all had computers with fancy fonts,
>we used those rub-off letters.  Does anyone still have a catalog of the
>styles?  I used the last of one set and discarded the sheet, and now I
>find out my pet graphics place no longer carries 'em. :(  And be darn if
>I can find my catalog either.
>
>Even the name of the company would help -- I don't think they were
>C-line, but I'm drawing a total blank on what they were!  I need a highly
>specialized set.

Mark W. Arend, Scoutmaster              Outside of a dog a book is
Troop 736                                    Man's best friend.  Inside
Beaver Dam, Wisc.                            of a dog it's too dark
                                             to read.
                                                 --Groucho Marx