Re: newsletter and feedback

Speaking of feedback...

At 02:25 PM 9/13/2000 -0700, Ruthie Petty wrote:
>Secondly, I established a website featuring my artists books (and other
>art) and am looking for feedback about the design and clarity:
><www.ruthiepetty.com>

...I did have to say that I thought your bookwork is just wonderful,
Ruthie! Just gorgeous and so intriguing! Look forward to seeing more,
whatever the future might hold! Keep up the great work!

Ron 8)))

Read not the Times. Read the Eternities. -- Henry David Thoreau

Ye imaginarie olde Eternitie, now available at Psymon...
        http://www.psymon.com/art/imaginarie.html
...and ye FREE! Eternities foretolde in ye cardes...
        http://www.psymon.com/tarot/