Re: Cutting surfaces

About once a year I buy a big piece of linoleum for my work bench. From
the offcuts I get two pieces that I use for a cutting surface, each one
lasting about six months. They could go for much longer, but I  get a
compulsive cleaning urge every once in a while. Smaller offcuts I use
for printing linocuts.

It's cheap and it's almost self-healing.

Yehuda Miklaf
Jerusalem