Re: Cutting surfaces

For about two years I have been using a material sold at Charettes as
"Drafting Board Cover".  It is a green rubber-like material that apparently
was developed for graphic artists back in the cut and paste days. One roll
which cost about $30 was big enough for two tables.  I cut mostly paper and
folder stock with small breakaway knives.  I have been very pleased with the
durability of the surface which shows little sign of wear after two years.
Regards,
Gene MacMullan