New Book Arts Calendar

 Dear List,

Colophon Page has published a new Bookarts Calendar for September 2000,
including exhibitions in N.America and abroad, along with special
opportunities for artists.

http://colophon.com/calendar.html

As always, with the impeccable calendar curating of Judith Hoffberg,
publisher of Umbrella. Selected articles from Umbrella are available on the
Journal page. We invite you to send us brief announcements for the Calendar

Regards,
Jim Wintner

PS Coming soon: Fine Art Bindings by Odette Drapeau

PPS We have been working on a new project for online fundraising
(http://benefitevents.com). One aspect is a marketplace for nonprofit arts
organizations (see link to "The Store"). Book or printmaking workshops are
invited to participate. Underlying this there is a very user friendly
online cataloging database (designed for works on paper) available at no
cost to any nonprofit. Please contact me for further information.

http://colophon.com  Colophon Page
http://photoarts.com PhotoArts