suggestions for book class

I am interested in taking the Chinese bookbinding class at the Center for
Book Arts in NYC. Has anyone taken this class? I only have the funds to take
one class and want it to be rewarding. I do have a good deal of experience
with bookbinding and therefore want to choose the right class. Any other
suggestions of classes would be wonderful.
Thanks!
Stacey Kirby
book artist/papermaker at Women's Studio Workshop