Re: Equipment in Ohio

Jim,
  The only thing that is gone is the Ludlow machine. I have another person
who is supposed to be sending a check for the glue machine. The rest of it I
am getting 4 or 5 emails a day about. Some people are trying to figure a way
to pick up the equipment if they buy it. I now have a picture of some of the
items. Let me know what you are looking for. Thanks. JT