Board shear information

I have been given one week to get some price quotes for a board shear that
will take the large binder board sheets.  We currently have an Ideal board
shear and it works well but is just too small (28").

Can anyone help with suppliers of Jacques, Ideal, Kuttrimmer, etc. board
shears?  We don't need all the bells and whistles just one that will make
reliable, smooth cuts of the larger board (33" or so).

Thanks so much.
Claudia
                                     Claudia Stall
                           Head, Collection Preservation Unit
                                San Diego State University
                              Library and Information Services

              "Be kind, do your best work, and touch the earth gently."