Re: Board shear information

American Graphic Arts is also a source for used board shears.  I have purchased
form them before and the deliver a good product.  But I have also heard very
good things about Paul Brubaker, who was mentioned in a previous message.

American Graphic Arts contact info is:
150 Broadway
P.O. Box 240
Elizabeth, NJ 07206

Phone: (908) 351-6906
Fax: (908) 351-7156

http://www.agamachinery.com/

Eric

 Eric Alstrom      Collections Conservator
 Dartmouth College      Hanover, NH
 603-646-1452      eric.c.alstrom@dartmouth.edu
 www.dartmouth.edu/~preserve/