Re: Board shear information

--------------20A3CAA8DD39687A4DE5AB17

Claudia, try American Graphic Arts in Chicago:
Phone: (908) 351-6906    Fax: (908) 351-7156
http://www.agamachinery.com

We bought our reconditioned 46" Jacques from them a few years ago and were
very happy with their selection, and service.  My personal opinion is that
you are better off with a Jacques or a Vagelli than any other type of board
shear. Don't waste time looking at cheap cutters.  They aren't worth the
frustrations later.  If you want more details please don't hesitate to
contact me.

Claudia Stall wrote:

> Can anyone help with suppliers of Jacques, Ideal, Kuttrimmer, etc. board
> shears?  We don't need all the bells and whistles just one that will make
> reliable, smooth cuts of the larger board (33" or so).

--------------20A3CAA8DD39687A4DE5AB17

begin:vcard
n:Frellsen;Ann
tel;fax:404-727-0053
tel;work:404-727-0307
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://info.library.emory.edu/preservation
org:Emory University Libraries;Preservation Office
adr:;;Woodruff Library, Rm. 127;Atlanta;GA;30322-2870;
version:2.1
email;internet:libavf@emory.edu
title:Collections Conservator
x-mozilla-cpt:;3