Fwd: Gutenberg exhibit in Louisville: Would Guild of Book Workers be i nteres...

--part1_4f.113c769.26fb6982_boundary

From: Nancy Vinsel <vinsel@LFPL.ORG>
To: "'gfoxbkbinder@aol.com'" <gfoxbkbinder@aol.com>
Subject: Gutenberg exhibit in Louisville: Would Guild of Book Workers be i
        nterested in visiting?
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:26:55 -0400

I came across your organization's web page and wanted to be sure to let you
know about an exhibit coming to the Louisville Free Public Library from the
Gutenberg Museum in Mainz, Germany.  From November 13-January 6, we will be
hosting an exhibit that includes a working replica of Gutenberg's press,
original pages from a 42-line bible, the Nuremberg Chronicle, and other
printed works, both originals and replicas.

We are offering tours by appointment; our usual times are Tuesday-Friday
mornings and Tuesday and Thursday evenings, but arrangements can be made for
other times.  We can also provide meeting space, if that is desired.  The
exhibit is open to the public Monday-Thursday, 9AM-9PM; Friday and Saturday
9AM-5PM; Sunday 1PM-5PM.  We will be closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve,
Christmas Day, and New Years Day.

If you are interested and want more information, please feel free to contact
me.

Nancy Vinsel
Louisville Free Public Library
(502)574-1653