Re: 2nd National Book and Paper Arts Biennial, aka Millennial Biennial (Chicago, IL)

Bill,
thanks, but do you REALLY think it was good? I thought it was so
minimalistic... Ach, main thing the show is being well received. I really
had a blast with you, thanks for breakfast, and seeing everyone else.
Actually, have any jobs at the Center? I'm available...

Ciao, p.

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>