Re: Computers and books

In a message dated 09/25/2000 10:48:09 AM, jimann@BLOMAND.NET writes:

<< I, personally, would far prefer to hold your book, or leave my fingerprints
on the glass case that holds it >>

Jim - I agree, mostly, and all of the books I have produced up to this point
have been those that you could hold in your hand and experience as the
sensual objects they are. But I am anticipating an enormous use of my limited
resources in producing the book I have in mind. This is an exploration of
possibility, not set in stone. Since I would design the book on the computer
anyway, it just seems logical to consider envisioning it in a new way. Barbara