Re: Computers and books

In a message dated 09/25/2000 1:19:03 PM, turret@MEDIAONE.NET writes:

<< Second, the Photoshop program creates its documents with many layers,
and they can be transparent and turned on and off (visible or
invisible) at will. They can be transparent, and so emerging images
can unfold, albeit electronically.

Nancy - This is what I imagined. Can you talk a little more about it, or
point me in the direction for more information? At present I have only the
Photoshop version that comes with a scanner. No scanner, just the program. I
will be updating everything, including my computer, within the next four
months, so any suggestions are very welcome. Barbara