Fall classes & events in S.F.

Hello,

We've just updated and revamped our website for Autumn 2000 for the San
Francisco Center for the Book, specifically in the way users can browse &
access classes and events.

Please check it out and let me know what you think; we're still in process
and this would be a good time to get feedback from those in the know!

www.sfcb.org

-- Kathleen Burch