Looking for a "book snake(?)"

Hi!

I'm looking to buy a "book snake" (I think that's the term for it) --
it's basically a thin, heavy cord (lead?), no more than 1/8" in diameter
covered in a white cotton. Used to hold pages down on a book. I've tried
looking on the web, but everything I have found are fairly large things,
frequently with a snake motif, including the tongue. Any suggestions
about where I could find such a beast?

thanks!

MJH
--
Mark  -- University of Michigan / Lucent Technologies
Handel-- Current Location: Ann Arbor, MI