Re: Computers and books

Dear Friends,

Thanks to everyone who volunteered an opinion or information to help me with
the book I am planning. Though I haven't yet decided what I will do (much
less how), your comments, suggestions and expertise have been very
enlightening. I especially like the suggestion that I have someone else (who
knows what they are doing) make the thing for me! Kidding aside, I have
printed out the most relevant responses and will be taking them with me
tomorrow when I go see my computer guru. I am crossing my fingers he is as
knowledgable as all of you. Muchas gracias again and again for the
wonderfulness and generosity of you all! Barbara