Re: Computers and books

Regarding Barbara Harman's request for information on CD 'books'...

In August, I attended a Gottfried Pott (German calligrapher) lecture at the Oregon College of Art and Craft. To close, he showed slides of his soon-to-be-released CD which contains an incredible artists book by Pott. I think the CD will be available soon from John Neal...if someone knows Gottfried Pott or could connect you with who he's using, that might be helpful. At the very least, I think you would be interested in seeing this work. Animation is included to show how the pages move. It's a beautiful and very sophisticated piece.

Ruthie