Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 24 Sep 2000 to 25 Sep 2000 (#2000-262)

In a message dated 9/26/00 12:05:52 AM, LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU writes:

<<
Date:    Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:58:37 -0700
From:    info <info@SFCB.ORG>
Subject: Fall classes & events in S.F.

Hello,

We've just updated and revamped our website for Autumn 2000 for the San
Francisco Center for the Book, specifically in the way users can browse &
access classes and events.

Please check it out and let me know what you think; we're still in process
and this would be a good time to get feedback from those in the know!

www.sfcb.org

-- Kathleen Burch

Dear Kathleen-
Interesting to see what's going on on your side of the country. It would be
helpful to see  links, so that we could see more of the featured artists work
as well as get information about them.
I was disappointed at the 'formal' design look of your site. Expected
something more exciting.
Alice Simpson