Re: Looking for a "book snake(?)"

How about a fabric tube filled with beans? (Adzuki, say, or mung, if not
kidney). There are similare, but fatter things made as heating pads (stick
in microwave to heat, then apply) tho they aren't stuffed full.

Also, there are those leather things, semirigid to hold books opoen, cost
about $10 I think. I think i saw them in various catalogues and at
Restoration Hardware.
nan