Re: suitable paper?

Hi, no paste, just acrylics with medium to thin it down... Paste would be
water soluble and on the tyvek could easily smudge. As for making
pastepapers, there's a whole compilation of recipes at the top of the
"Decorated Papers" section of the Book Arts links page. I've used
everything from straight paste, to 50/50 paste/methycel. mixture, to most
recently straight, but thick methylcel. Keeps longer and I can make a big
batch... My daughter loves it too.

p.

>Interesting Peter what you say about using Tyveck with acrylics like paste
>paper. Could you expand on that? What recipe do you use for the paste, etc.
>Thank you,
>Beth

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>