Czech Republic shows, shops, etc?

Hi. I'll be in Vienna for a few days and then Prague for a week in early
October and was wondering if anyone knew of good events going on in or
around either of those cities. While I am primarily interested in
printing, anything book art-related would be of interest!

Thank you all!

Joshua Lurie-Terrell
publications & design
California State Senate