Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 24 Sep 2000 to 25 Sep 2000 (#2000-262)

I'm going to Atalanta, GA for the Dard Hunter paper meeting Oct. 18th to 21st
- it's my first visit there:  any recommendations?  Of course, I'll be
visiting Nexus, ...It seems there's a meeting of Southeastern art librarians
that same weekend so visits to bookarts collections aren't possible - if
there's someone on the list running a collection that isn't going, I'd love
to hear from you).
- Robbin Ami Silverberg
Dobbin Mill/ Dobbin Books
New York City