From: "Ruthie Petty" <ruthie@RUTHIEPETTY.COM>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: Computers and books

> Regarding Barbara Harman's request for information on CD 'books'...
>
> In August, I attended a Gottfried Pott (German calligrapher) lecture at
the Oregon College of Art and Craft. To close, he showed slides of his
soon-to-be-released CD which contains an incredible artists book by Pott. I
think the CD will be available soon from John Neal...if someone knows
Gottfried Pott or could connect you with who he's using, that might be
helpful. At the very least, I think you would be interested in seeing this
work. Animation is included to show how the pages move. It's a beautiful and
very sophisticated piece.