Yellowstone Winter-book

This winter I visited and experienced a place where the snow and cold
co-exist with hot springs and forever warm ground. Out of this experience
came "Yellowstone Winter", a hand crafted miniature book full of color images
and a few eloquent words by John Muir. I would like to share this experience
with you.

You can now see "Yellowstone Winter" and other books reflecting the beauty in
our natural environment at http://www.mysticalplaces.com/barts.html.

Thank you, Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press