Re: museum board

Most places do ship.  I have gotten board from Grand Central (beautifully
packed), Light Impressions, and Dick Blick.  My only caveat is that you
look not only at price but also at shipping costs.  The latter can be
outrageous (e.g., 10% at Light Impressions) considering that a warehouse
does not require sales people, a nice showroom, etc. and they are set up
with boxes already sized for shipping.

I like dealing with companies that either charge by weight or eliminate
allcharges on orders over a certain cost (e.g., Dick Blick, Quill Office
Supplies).

R*

Department of Psychology
UMBC