Masters Programs in Book Arts?

Hello all-

I am sure that this topic has been covered in the past, but I am new to the
list - so pardon my ignorance...

My question is in regards to Masters Programs in Book Arts. Any suggestions?
I am currently living in the Pacific Northwest, in Portland Oregon. I am
pretty sure there's not much in the way of Book Arts or Printmaking here,
but maybe someone has a tip.

Also, is anyone aware of distance-learning programs in the Book Arts or
Printmaking?

Any info is much appreciated.

Thank You
Paul Platosh