Re: Czech Republic shows, shops, etc?

Dear Mr. Lurie-Terrel-  The Albertina (museum) has a great print collection
(Durer etc) if that is of interest. Also the Hochschule fur Angewandte Kunst
is very near the museum Paul Werner suggested and if you could contact
anyone at that fabulous school they might be able to steer you to something
within your field of interest.  Barbara Valenta