Masters Programs in Book Arts

Hi Paul,

I belong to the Oregon Book Arts Guild. We publish quarterly newsletters, sponsor
local lectures and workshops, and put on a book arts conference every two years.
The next conference is scheduled for July 2001.

Our newsletter frequently includes notices for coursework both inside and outside
of our area, such as:

the Ah haa School for the Arts, 970-728-3886, <www.ahhaa.org>
the Banff Centre for the Arts, 1-800-565-9989, <www.banffcentre.ab.ca/CFA>
Visual Studies Workshop, 716-442-8676, <www.vsw.org>
San Francisco Center for the Book, 415-565-0545, <www.sfcb.org>
the Center for Book Arts, 212-481-0295, <www.centerforbookarts.org>

The above centers do not offer Masters programs, but may be of some interest to
you.

FYI....membership in the Guild is $15. Send to OBAG Membership, P.O. Box 3867,
Portland, OR 97208. Please include your name, address, phone numbers and email.

Hope you find what you need! -- Ruthie Petty