Re: Masters Programs in Book Arts?

Here at Stephen F. Austin State University we offer both Masters and Master
of Fine Arts Degrees in Printmaking with an emphasis available in the art
of the book.  We have two Vandercooks, including a Univ. III adjustable bed
press that is the workhorse and a C&P.  We have an article in the current
Guild of Bookworkers publication.  E-mail me off list if you would like
more information. (by the way, don't forget Mills College, UCSB, and the
long running program at the Univ. of Alabama, Tus.)
Charlie Jones

Charles D. Jones
LaNana Creek Press
Crazy Creek Press