Re: Harold Tribolet

In a message dated 9/29/00 12:58:08 PM, bindery@FLASH.NET writes:

<< Does anyone know when Harold Tribolet died?  He was one of the "Angels =
of the Mud" that helped out after the Florence Flood of 1966.  I'd =
appreciate any information you might have. >>

Harold Tribolet died September 8, 1993 at the age of 82 in Perry Park,
Colorado. I have a copy of a memoriam from The Caxtonian (The Caxton Club in
Chicago).

Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA   16695