Re: Paste Paper

Modge Podge is a sealer glue kind of thing.  I have a paste paint receipe
from off the net that included that ingredient.  I've found that it adds a
lot of durability to the paper.  I had a piece of paper spend an Adirondack
winter outside under the snow and it was just fine in the springtime.....

Terry