FOR SALE ON EBAY - BOOK MAKING BINDING HIDE PIG SKIN LEATHER

In case anyone is interested in bidding on some embossed pigskin on ebay. I
was contacted by the seller and said that this might be a good venue.

The URL for the auction is <
<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=454488297>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=454488297>&item=454488297>

Messages received are below.

At 03:28 PM 9/23/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello Peter:
>
>Can I send you a sample to examine? I want to be sure I fairly describe
>the hides since I'm not that familiar with how they are graded. I believe
>that they are splits. I sold Hartman Leather goods in the past and I'm
>familiar with a few terms in the leather trade. I know that some hides are
>tanned and others varnished. I think that these are varnished. There are
>also Numbers on the back of the hides, ex. 146, 150, 160. I don't know
>what theses mean they could be square footage? 14.6 SQ. FT. 15.0, and 16.0
>but I'm guessing. Are you familiar with this number system is it an
>industry standard?
>
>Thanks again for all your help.
>
>Kind Regards,
>
>Jeff Brooks