What kind of binding is this?

Hi There,

I have been working on a couple of bindings that I'm
having great fun with. The only problem is, I don't
know what to call this type of binding. Can anyone
help?

I met a illustrator who had written and illustrated a
children's book. I am scanning in the illustrations,
typesetting the text and outputing it on my inkjet
printer. Then binding the book as casebound in leather
in a very limited edition of about three.

What do I call this type of binding?

Thanks once again for the terrific information and
inspiration I continually get from this list.

Kevin