Brooklyn Pop Ups

Hi Again Everyone,

This past weekend I was in New York and decided to
"pop" over to Brooklyn to see the Pop-Up book exhibit
at the Brooklyn Public Library. I must say that if
anyone happens to get to New York in the near future,
you must go see this excellent exhibit. It includes
many historical and modern examples of pop-up and
moveable books and also several artist books that are
quite excellent. More info at
www.brooklynpubliclibrary.org.

Have a good day,

Kevin