Spray-Mount

Dear Book friends-
I was wondering if there is such a creature as archival spray mount? or
any archival spray adhesive?
I do doubt it, but figured that if anyone would know such a thing
existed, it would be the very people who are on this  list. Yes, I  know,
archival or not, it is horrible stuff, on multiple levels and but spray
particulates and all, I am still deciding whether its the what I need to
to a particular project I am involved with currently. It would actually
be perfect, and make the job go faster, but the
(awful-acidic) quality of the glue is what stops me.

Thanks in advance

Miriam Schaer
mschaer@earthlink.net