Re: Typocrafters agenda is announced

Hope we are on your news release list. We did publish story about upcoming
Typocrafters 1999 last year. Did we get dropped off list for news releases?
Also hope you can get us a story after the Typocrafters meet. Deadline for
next issue is 5 November - after we return from Germany. We can use photos.
And don't forget to mention when Typocrafters meets in 2001. Thanks!
Mike Phillips
The Printer
only monthly for letterpress
24 page tabloid -- $30 a year