Book-Binding Equipment for Sale

Dear Friends:
I am posting this for Gerard Cherriere. Gerard is extremely computer
phobic, but as I am sure many of you know, he is an amazing, amazing
bookbinder/artist. If you are interested please respond to him directly
at 212-675-6784 in New York City.  Regards, Miriam Schaer

For Sale
The Collection of Bookbinding Tools of Edith Diehl and Gerard Charriere

Over 500 Bookbinding Tools including 25 Roulettes and 25 Palettes from
the 17th
Century to the present, as well as 3 Hand  Set Type Brass Alphabets

Gerard would like this important collection of bookbinding tools to
remain intact.
1 French Standing Press from the Bindery of Edith Diehl
H 75 inches W31 inches ; Bertrand & Freres Paris 1871