Re: suitable paper?

Using paper on board for the exterior of a binding can be wonderful - I have
used Canson Mi Teintes imported from the mill in France very successfully
for heavy duty acid-free bindings. It has a wonderful texture and responds
well to being printed and pasted. It also comes in an incomparable range of
colours.

David
David Bailey
AVENUE PRESS