Re: spray-mount

I assumed that the skim milk reference is for use as a fixative for
pastels and so on and not as an adhesive.  The fixative thread was added
on to the mounting thread.

Regarding the latter, is 3-M positionable mounting adhesive archival?

In terms of vaporizers, I bought mine several years ago from
Colophon.  They are simply a breath operated version of the simple rubber
squeeze bulb operated vaporizer.  I assume that a clean spray bottle such
as those used for Windex will also do.

R*

So I immedately fascinated by