Re: spray-mount

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000, Raymond Starr wrote:

> I assumed that the skim milk reference is for use as a fixative for
> pastels and so on and not as an adhesive.
Well, yes. For the adhesive you have to get farmer's cheese out of the
skim milk and mix that with... Never mind.

> I assume that a clean spray bottle such
> as those used for Windex will also do.
Well, since you assume that the pastel or whatever lifts pretty easily to
begin with, you want to avoid over-large droplets of your milk. A fine
mist is okay, but a spray spells trouble.