Art & Architecture Book Sale

Those with an interest in scholarly art and architecture books are invited
to the once-in-a-millennium sale of Robin Bledsoe and H.L. Mendelsohn,
antiquarian booksellers.  Take 30% off our entire art and architecture
inventory (thousands of monographs, catalogues, etc., including many books
on books, design, printing, and other aspects of the book arts).  The sale
starts Wednesday October 11 at 11 a.m. and goes through Saturday October
28.  Our regular hours are Tuesday-Saturday, 11 to 6, or by appointment.
No layaways, no billing, no phone reserves.  Questions?--call us at
617-576-3634.  1640 Mass. Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138 (between Harvard and
Porter Squares).