Re: spray-mount

3M also makes a permanet and non-permanent adhesive mount (i can get the
product no. if necessary). it is non-aerosol... the adhesive is applied
via rubbing... control is excellent and very precise... best of all the
adhesive does not seep into the material and it is not messy... the
adhesive is very thin... although it is applied like 2-sided tape...
this is applied in sheets and you cannot feel where the adhesive lets on
or off...

Alfred