Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 4 Oct 2000 to 5 Oct 2000 (#2000-272)

In a message dated 10/6/00 12:06:07 AM, LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU writes:

<< > I assumed that the skim milk reference is for use as a fixative for
> pastels and so on and not as an adhesive.
Well, yes. For the adhesive you have to get farmer's cheese out of the
skim milk and mix that with... Never mind. >>

I had always thought it was non-fat mozzarella...
Glad to find there are solutions beyond spray mount. I always warn students
that they will receive a failure if I even whiff spray mount. It has an
"irritation life" even
a year later.
Alice Simpson